Sunday, July 5, 2009

Like Trace Remnants of Acid In Your Spine.

1. My Evaline - Weezer
2. Drive on, Driver - The Magnetic Fields
3. Calling Old Friends - Defiance, Ohio
4. Mad World - Tears For Fears
5. Sick 2 Think - Why?
6. You And Me And The Moon - The Magnetic Fields
7. Sleeping Bags - Lyle Workman (Superbad ST....uhhh)
8. Love Will Tear Us Apart - Joy Division
9. Tiny Cities Made Of Ashes - Modest Mouse
10. Function Of The Sun - The Ruby Suns
11. Between The Wolf And The Dog - Electrelane
12. Lips - Micachu & The Shapes
13. Soothe Me - Sam & Dave
14. Blue Ocean Blue - Lake
15. Close To Me - Why?
16. The Way I Feel Inside - The Zombies
17. Prove My Love - The Violent Femmes (of course)
18. Alright - Supergrass
19. Highly Illogical - Leonard Nimoy (it so good)
20. It's a Living Thing - Electric Light Orchestra
21. Y Control - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
22. Variations On A Theme (Science vs. Romance) - Rilo Kiley

I made it this morning. It's for everyone who isn't in an elationship. I just made that up. It does NOT mean online relationship. I think, to provide a definition, I will have to provide an example: the couple in Away We Go is in an elationship. They are elated, they are in a relationship, and they are enamored. Thus, they are in an elationship. QED.

If you want one, I'll make you one (unless you are unqualified; see terms listed above). I'll even send it right to your doorstep because I have nothing better to do (Hell, I could drive it to your doorstep) and I sort of like some of you. Kind of. Sort of. I mean, all of you folks that frequent The DTH blog. Which is zero. Well, me. I like me. No, nevermind, I don't frequent The DTH blog, and I don't like me.

Ah, it's a good mix, anyway. I don't think that's a lie. I miss writing on here. I only have one musical recommendation: Spaced Out - The Best Of Leonard Nimoy and Wiliam Shatner. It's the funniest thing I've ever tried to sit through. Of course, the Bilbo song makes it all worth it, anyway. I'd have to say that the highlight is Shatner's insane (INSANE) scream at the end of his spoken word rendition of "Mr. Tambourine Man". Holy shit.

I will make more and I will write more. Promise.

Take me to the airport,
I need to be extremely far away.


_Nitro

No comments: